Stack-N-Tack® is Built for
Our Stack-N-Tack® installation system is an easy, do-it-yourself process. To insure there are no problems with installation, we've included a few tutorials. They'll help you with each step of Stack-N-Tack® installation.
Stone Pillar & Mailbox How To
Silvermine Stone how to install stone part 1
Silvermine Stone how to install stone part 2
Silvermine Stone Screw on stone veneer installation Stack N Tack®
Tips for Installing Mortarless Stone Veneer Siding
Installation is easy with Stack-N-Tack® stone veneer siding. Here are the basic installation steps for either new construction or remodeling.
Getting Started – Stack-N-Tack® Installation
- No brick ledge is required
- Install Waterproof Membrane - a self adhesive rubber flashing works well.
- Bottom Flashing - 10 inches along the bottom with aluminum flashing or self adhesive waterproof membrane.
- Lap Stone Veneer Installation - starting at the bottom check the leveling few stone, make adjustments if necessary. When placing them on the wall each seam on the lower course must be overlapped three inches. Saw cut might be required.
- Nailing Lap Flashing - nailing the bottom one inch up from stone and one inch over from the side. Be sure to attach at least one screw to a stud.
For doors, windows, inside and outside corners, and sills, please refer to the
Tools You'll Need for Installation
- Cordless drill
- Drivers for drill to match screws
- Circular saw with diamond blade or
- Chop saw
- Measuring tape
- Utility knife
- Caulking gun
- Safety glasses
- Dust mask
- Ear plugs
Cutting stone veneer is often a key part of installation. You can use either a circular saw or a grinder with an inexpensive dry saw diamond blade found at any hardware store.
**Safety First is the number one priority with any construction project. Always wear gloves when handling Stack-N-Tack® stone veneer siding. Take all necessary precautions to protect yourself from dust. Always use safety glasses and dust mask when cutting stone siding panels.
We meet or exceed
AC51 acceptance criteria for precast stone veneer provisions contained in the uniform codes.
Dealer & Distribution Map
Locate a dealer or distribution
of Stack-N-Tack® stone
A Warranty as Strong as Our Products
What You Need to Know